The Video Strategy Academy - Course curriculum
The Video strategy workshop empowers you to effectively and efficiently implement video into your marketing mix as an ongoing strategy.
Making sure your efforts with video are viable with your ongoing workload is the reason our company is called Virable.
Be guided through the unique stages required to build an influential brand, drive up your engagement and increase your exposure in a way that will deliver more leads and easier conversions. And it can all be achieved by properly understanding and implementing the power of viable video strategies.
Struggling for creative ideas?
Getting zero engagement?
No business growth?
Not confident filming, presenting or editing videos?
Can’t stand the sound of your own voice?
These are all the challenges people face when they don’t know where to start.
The Video strategy academy will address all your fears and give you a clear, simple road map for effectively using video to grow your business into the future.
Delivered by expert Video strategist, Ted X speaker and Award winning investigative journalist Jonathan Creek, lead course facilitator at RMIT’s Executive education faculty.
Intro: A New World
Marketing with Video
The Video Funnel
Mobile phone Filmmaking
- The Power of Video.
- The current landscape
- How it works
- Why it’s so effective at promoting and building businesses.
The role you play.
- Defining your Voice.
- Who are you?
- Identifying and engaging your audience.
- The 3 R’s to rockstar videos.
- Establishing your Rules of Engagement
(Hands on - One on One guided - Tailored and unique to you.)
- Successful yet simple Story and Video frameworks.
(Even the golden lesson I learnt directly from James Cameron the Director of Titanic and Avatar)
Session 3: The Virable approach
- The Social video strategy
- 7 videos you must have
- The secret to scripts models that blow up on social media
- The endless ideas generator
- Timing Ideas and hitting Triggers - Which videos, when, how and why.
- Building emotion, increasing influence and creating an outcome.
- Write your first video script - ready to record as soon as you leave.
Session 4: Tech and Techniques.
-How to create more impactful videos
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Videos and Livestreaming.
- The kick ass film kits that won’t cost you a fortune. How to choose what’s right for you.
- Including a review of the latest.
(Cameras, Tripods/ Stabilisers, Lights, Microphones & Editing software.)
-How to present to camera and look good doing it.
(Overcoming your nerves, being confident and connecting to your viewers)
The DO YOU formula
- How to shoot awesome videos anywhere (At home, the office or on the go)
- The audio advantage - Recording clean sound.
- Lighting rules and opportunities.
-Go Live - How to execute awesome livestreams
-Editing software- Finding the right one for you and how to use it.
A Full Day session that covers Strategy, Storytelling and Hands on instructional Shooting and Editing advice.